The Four Temperaments that Determine the Way You Think and Act
- Temperaments are the hardwiring and natural ability to process thought.
- No thought is generated without input.
- Temperament, our hardwiring, is what processes inputs to formulate opinion, values, ethics, and behavior.
- Four categories:
- Choleric – the hard-driven type-A person who’s always going after it.
- Phlegmatic – cool, casual, laid back, nothing seems to bother them.
- Melancholic – likes a sense of order and has a sense of idealism.
- Sanguine – happy-go-lucky person, life of the party, full of life and energy.
- The temperament you have is responsible for the way you think and act.
- Understanding temperaments helps you understand yourself better and others as well. Knowledge of temperaments allows you to understand why people act/respond as they do.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.