Culture of Thought
CULTURE OF THOUGHT
- Culture of thought is the way your mind has been programmed through life events, the people you hang with, the books you read, and the things to which you listen.
- E5 Leader can help you to change your culture of thought.
- To have an aligned culture of thought to maximize potential and create balance and equilibrium in your life.
- Adapt a culture of thought that says: the world and all the resources in it are infinite.
- You can have as much or as little of them as you desire.
- You can be in pursuit of life and live it abundantly.
- By-products of having a ‘culture of life’ culture of thought:
- More joy, more happiness, better relationships, more excitement and even more money.
- Everything you’re experiencing in your life now is controlled by your current culture of thought.
- The right culture of thought is to plan your success, to plan your life, and to know where you’re going before you go there.
- Is your culture of thought positive or negative?
- If you’re in bondage in any way and you want to change your situation, adapt a new culture of thought, and your bondage situation will change.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#MondaysWithMark) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.