The Biggest Obstacle I Had to Overcome to Become an E5 Leader
- The obstacle that gave me the most difficulty, that I had to overcome, was finances. I didn’t understand them; didn’t have respect for money.
- I was good at making money, but bad at hanging onto it. I didn’t know what to do for long-term, legacy, and proper investment.
- It was hard for me to go to financially successful people who hadn’t achieved balance in life and let them help me.
- I had to find a mentor who had 10 years of financial success, ‘fruit on his/her tree’ and who invested personally in what he/she was selling.
- To seek mentorship and listen to people who knew money and understood finance, though they didn’t understand some other things in life was something I had to overcome.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.