Advice for a Divorced CEO on Rebuilding Relationships
- E5 Leader is a relationship-builder and mender. Anguish, grief, and baggage from the past can be dealt with by applying principles of E5, enabling you to approach those you love and may have hurt, seek their forgiveness and build bridges.
- Involve your (future) spouse in your leadership walk. Help him/her to make the transition into the culture of thought you have developed—‘a culture of life’ culture of thought.
- Make sure he/she is ALL-IN with this leadership. Encourage and work with him/her. Emphasize and let him/her know how important it is, how life-changing it’s been. It’s that important.
- It is a tragedy if one outgrows the other. People grow apart because of dissimilar interests. Interests become dissimilar because one is growing and the other is not.
- Being on the same trail allows your relationship to thrive.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.