The Key to True Leadership
- There is no such thing as a natural-born leader. Leadership is learned, plain and simple.
- Who do you lead?
- Yourself: True leadership starts from within. Lead in the good qualities of life and the good nature of life. Make quality decisions that others can model.
- What kind of leader are you?
- Review your daily success principles and habits to recognize on which side of the leadership trail you rest your hat.
- Lead yourself, then other people will want to follow you.
- Trust is the second phase of leadership. Others gain trust and follow you because of the things that you’ve done.
- Leadership should never be self-serving.
- Leadership isn’t power; leadership is influence.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.