Why It’s Important to Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- Make the decision every day to have an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Those who are gracious and have a gratitude attitude are attractive people.
- Appreciation is positive and draws others in like a magnet.
- Having an attitude of gratitude attracts like-minded people.
- You attract those who have similar values–people who are joyful and happy; the do-ers in the world.
- Make a mental decision to have gratitude.
- Don’t wait for great things to happen, find things. (Be grateful for your parents without them you wouldn’t be here; be grateful for the job you have when others don’t even have one.)
- Find the gratitude in your own situation and in your own life, and it multiplies.
- Gratitude allows you and empowers you to be others-focused.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#MondaysWithMark) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.