How to Keep Humility After a Great Success
- Make the decision early not to forget ‘the roots’. Remember all the struggles and everything gone through in order to get to where you are today.
- Humbleness will stay when you’re successful if it’s something you’ve decided on long ago.
- Success should be something you control, not something that takes control of you. Communicate and share with peers when demands are difficult.
- Remember: You didn’t do it alone! With any success there was help along the way: mentors, friends, and of course – God power.
- Recognizing that you are just the steward of great gifts will help keep humility in your life.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.