How Successful People Make Decisions
- There are only about 12 to 15 key decisions in everyone’s life.
- Examples of key decisions: Getting married, having children, a job change, moving to another area of the country, or buying a house.
- When making key decisions, take a little extra time but don’t procrastinate too much.
- ‘NO’ is a decision, never be afraid to say it when necessary. Don’t leave decisions undecided. Then, stick with them. Follow up and follow through on your decisions.
- After a decision is made, learn to manage it daily. Once decided, you can focus and act on it.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.